Broadly speaking there are four different types of littles:
Baby girls can best be described as age ranges zero to three years old. Some like ABDL (Adult Baby Diaper Lover) play, and wearing diapers, some love pacifiers or sucking their thumbs, other love baby talk. Some like all of that and other things too, but the key to remember is that there are no rules in little space other than the rules set by your care giver.
Littles is kind of a catch all phrase, but in the strict definition of the term it relates to age play participants who regress to an age between 4 and 7 years old. The sheer variety of things enjoyed can’t be covered completely here but often include:
- Playing with dolls
- Pacifiers (sometimes)
- Playful games
- Watching cartoons
- Activities like skipping rope, and crafting.
Typically middles age regress between the ages of 8 and 14. Often they are much more verbose (they like to talk more than other littles) and can be quite bratty (but not always). Middles are more independent, and adventurous, and somewhat less needy and clingy.
Typical middle activities could include:
- Movies – more teen appropriate movies – (actually watching rather than using them for background noise).
- Using make-up and trying different hairstyles.
- Watching anime
- Getting out of the house – activities like clothes shopping, catching up with friends, going to the beach.
- Online gaming
- Doing online quizzes
- Skateboarding, hula hooping and other teen like activities.
Now there is some conjecture about Lolita age range. Some would say this doubles over middle space, and other would argue they’re separate and distinct. The way I would categorise a lolita is a middle who is more interested in adult like activities. Things like:
- Tea parties
- Prim and proper attire
- Classical music and instruments
- learning languages
- Cake decorating
- Crafts like sewing, knitting and croquet
- Drying flowers
- Scrap booking
- Making crafts like moulding chocolates, candles or soaps.
There are many more things, but I mention it here as they are a very different style of age play as their regression is more external than a mindset they drop into.
You don’t have to fit into any one of these molds to be valid, but knowing the type of little and age range you regress into will help you do so more easily. It will also help your partner when you are in little space. It will also help you find a little partner if you are seeking one.